maanantai 16. huhtikuuta 2012

HERMIONE, IS THAT YOU?!

I've been a potterhead for a long time. Approximately 11 years. I loved the books  and the movies. I concidered J.K. Rowilings as one of the most amazing women ever. I still do. I also had a huge crush on Daniel Radcliffe when I was 11 years old. Potters just rocked my world.

Maybe 'cause of that I have always followed Emma Watson's style pretty intensively. She hasn't hopped on the hot mess-bandwagon but have maintained her elegant yet quirky style. I love how normal she has been through these years.

So when I see her dressep up like this I go NOOOO, (Insert some strong explicit words here)!!!!


And then I realize she's dressed up for a role. Phew! Although I'm loving her jacket and glasses. If it wasn't the bras I'd be sold. Totally.

Pics: Zimbio

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti