perjantai 13. huhtikuuta 2012

Je T'aime Moi Non Plus

So i'm working on my final assignment which will be a small womens collection. It's going to be from 3 to 4 looks. I spent days searching for inspiration and finally found it from spotify. Not kidding. Just by listening some music I found my lost inspiration. It was Amy, Duffy and Dolly who gave me the tools to build my collection. So now I'm at a good point when it comes to my work but still if I hesitate or have second thoughts I just turn back to my inspiration. It always helps.


So what are the main elements to the collection? The elegance and style of a 60s/70s woman, candy colours and the vibe from Paris. I could see Jane Birkin or Brigitte Bardot strut their stuff in my clothes. Ridiculous but fun to think about.

So what was the music that inspired me? Here's few!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti