keskiviikko 18. huhtikuuta 2012

I'd rather DIY than BUY.

I was wearing my DIY shorts today and got really excited for DIY-stuff again. Browsing through DIY-blogs and Pinterest is the first step I always take when it comes to DIY. Shorts are pretty easy way to start. Just cut old jeans into shorts and distress them or bleach or add studs.

My shorts were originally men's jeans that belonged to my brother who gave them to my mother who gave them to me. My bf hates them but I'm in love.

I cut the jeans and bleached them in our bathroom sink. Just poured chlorite to the sink and sank half of the shorts there. I also brushed the chlorite to the jeans to make it affect faster and better. Then I rinsed them and washed in the washer. Just don't put anything else in the washer if you don't wish them to bleach.


So I've been spying some new DIY-ideas lately and came across these which are shown right below.


Easy ones but could save an outfit.

Pics from here, here and here.

1 kommentti: