perjantai 11. toukokuuta 2012

Burning out.

Oh wow! It's been almost a month since I last wrote something here.. I've been super busy with my school assignment and floorboll-stuff. But during that time I've become super addicted to Pinterest. I can't believe that I can spent hours and hours by pinning all those cute mason jar stuff and all those lovely looks I get inspired by.

So where was I? Oh yeah, I've been spending weeks by sewing and ironing and sewing my mini collection which will be my last school assignment. It's supposed to be ready by the end of May but I'm way ahead of it. And I'm the kind of person who starts to second guess herself if there's time for it. And oh yeah I've had time for it!! I still have two weeks to finish my collection and I'm already thinkind it's not good enough and bla bla bla. I think I need a second opinion from someone I trust. It's just hard when I at these kind of things I trust myself the most.

But I try to chill and just keep going. And in couple of weeks I'll concentrate on this blog.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti